3. MyGlu enables transactions on its Platform between participating restaurants/merchants and buyers, dealing in (a) prepared food and beverages, (b) consumer goods, and (c) other products and services ("Platform Services"). The buyer(s) ("Buyer(s)") can choose and place order(s) ("Order(s)") from a variety of products and services listed and offered for sale by various merchants including but not limited to the restaurants, eateries and grocery stores ("Merchant(s)"), on the Platform. Further, the Buyer can also place Order(s) for undertaking certain tasks on the Platform (“Task(s)”).
4. MyGlu enables delivery of such Order(s) or completion of Tasks at select localities of serviceable cities across Pakistan ("Delivery Services") by connecting third party service providers i.e. pick-up and delivery partners (“PDP”) who will be responsible for providing the pick-up and delivery services and completing Tasks initiated by the users of the Platform (Buyer(s) or Merchant(s)). The Platform Services and Delivery Services are collectively referred to as "Services". For both Platform Services and Delivery Services, MyGlu is merely acting as an intermediary between the Merchant(s) and Buyer(s) and/or PDPs and Buyer(s)/Merchant(s).
PDPs are individual entrepreneurs engaged with MyGlu on a voluntary, non-exclusive and principal to principal basis to provide aforementioned services for service fee. PDPs are independent contractors and are free to determine their timings of work. MyGlu does not exercise control on the PDPs and the relationship between the PDPs and MyGlu is not that of an agent and principal or employee and employer.
5. For the pickup and delivery services and completing the Tasks, PDPs may charge the users of the Platform (Buyer(s) or Merchant(s)), a service fee (inclusive of applicable taxes whenever not expressly mentioned) determined on the basis of various factors including but not limited to distance covered, time taken, demand for delivery services/Tasks, real time analysis of traffic and weather conditions, seasonal peaks or such other parameters as may be determined from time to time.
7. Use of Platform and Services
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyer(s) and Merchant(s) alone with respect to product(s) and service(s) being offered by the Merchants. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, applicable taxes, shipping costs, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. MyGlu does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Merchants. MyGlu may, however, offer support services to Merchants in respect to Order fulfilment, mode of payment, payment collection, call center support and other ancillary services, pursuant to independent contracts executed by MyGlu with the Merchants. The price of the product and services offered by the Merchant are determined by the Merchant itself and MyGlu has no role to play in such determination of price in any way whatsoever.
2. Upon acceptance of any Order or Task by the PDPs, the pickup and delivery services or Task completion services (as the case may be) undertaken by him/her, shall constitute a separate contract for services between Merchants/Buyers and PDPs. MyGlu shall not be responsible for the services provided by PDP to Merchants/Buyers through the Platform. MyGlu may, however, offer support services to PDPs in respect of Order fulfilment, payment collection, call center support and other ancillary services, pursuant to independent contracts executed by MyGlu with the PDPs.
3. MyGlu does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of the Merchants. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Merchant that you choose to deal with on the Platform and use your best judgment on that behalf. All Merchant offers and third-party offers are subject to respective party terms and conditions. MyGlu takes no responsibility for such offers.
4. MyGlu neither make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform nor does implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. MyGlu accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
5. MyGlu does not make any representation or warranty with respect to any aspect of the services being provided by the PDPs through the Platform including but not limited to pickup and delivery services and Task completion services to the Merchants or Buyers as the case may be.
6. MyGlu is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Merchants, and between Merchants/Buyers and PDP on the Platform. MyGlu cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers, Merchants and PDPs will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. MyGlu is not responsible for unsatisfactory or non-performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
7. MyGlu is operating an online marketplace and assumes the role of facilitator, and does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Merchant and/or Buyer and PDP on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Merchant or PDP. At no time shall MyGlu hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall MyGlu have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyer and Merchant and/or Buyer and PDP.
8. MyGlu is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Merchant and the Buyer. In case of complaints from the Buyer pertaining to efficacy, quality, or any other such issues, MyGlu shall notify the same to Merchant and shall also redirect the Buyer to the consumer call center of the Merchant. The Merchant shall be liable for redressing Buyer complaints. In the event you raise any complaint on any Merchant accessed using our Platform, we shall assist you to the best of our abilities by providing relevant information to you, such as details of the Merchant and the specific Order to which the complaint relates, to enable satisfactory resolution of the complaint.
9. Similar to the above, MyGlu is only providing a platform for communication with PDP and does not provide any pick-up and delivery services or Task completion services with respect to the Orders placed by Merchants/Buyers on the Platform as it is merely facilitating Delivery Services by connecting the Merchants/Buyers with the PDP through the Platform. In case of complaints by the Merchants/Buyers for deficiency or lapse in the delivery services or Task completion services provided by PDP, MyGlu shall notify the same to the PDP and also assist Merchants/Buyers to the best of its abilities to enable satisfactory resolution of the complaint.
10. Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
1. belongs to another person and which you do not have any right to;
2. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, slanderous, criminally inciting or invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing under the applicable laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan;
3. is misleading or misrepresentative in any way;
4. is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
5. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
6. involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
7. promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
8. infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
9. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
10. contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
11. provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
12. provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
13. contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult);
14. tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
16. solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which is or could be construed as being illegal;
17. interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Platform or any third party's user and enjoyment of similar services;
19. harm minors in any way;
20. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
21. violates any law for the time being in force;
22. deceives or misleads the addressee/users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
23. impersonate another person;
24. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
25. threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of Pakistan, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any criminal offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
26. is false, inaccurate or misleading;
27. directly or indirectly, offers, attempts to offer, trades or attempts to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force; or
28. creates liability for us or causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider or other suppliers.
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve our right to prohibit any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, "password mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Platform, or any other Buyer, including any account on the Platform not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the name 'MyGlu', or of any partners or merchants that we work with, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of MyGlu or Merchant on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any MyGlu's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or MyGlu's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to MyGlu.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person's use of the Platform.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions, as amended from time to time, of (a) the Information Technology Act, and the rules thereunder; (b) all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force); and (c) international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations (including, but not limited to sales tax/VAT, income tax, octroi, service tax, central excise, custom duty, local levies) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
11. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or overemphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other users in any manner.
14. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Platform, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
15. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or 'hackers') may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Platform and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Platform, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Platform you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
16. MyGlu shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services), hacking, pen testing attempts without our prior consent or a mutual legal agreement.
8. Account Registration
1. You may access the Platform by registering to create an account (" MyGlu Account") and become a member (" Membership"); or you can also register to join by logging into your account with certain third party social networking sites ("SNS") (including, but not limited to, Facebook); each such account, a " Third Party Account", via our Platform, as described below. The Membership is limited for the purpose and are subject to the terms, and strictly not transferable. As part of the functionality of the Platform services, you may link your MyGlu Account with Third Party Accounts, by either:
1. providing your Third Party Account login information to us through the Platform; or
2. allowing us to access your Third Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third Party Account.
2. You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein), without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third Party Account and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third party service providers.
3. By granting us access to any Third Party Accounts, you understand that we will access, make available and store (if applicable) any content or information that you have provided to and stored in your Third Party Account (" SNS Content") so that it is available on and through the Platform via your MyGlu Account.
5. Depending on the Third Party Accounts, you choose, and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third Party Accounts will be available on and through your MyGlu Account on the Platform.
6. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then SNS Content will no longer be available on and through the Platform.
7. We will create your MyGlu Account for your use of the Platform services based upon the personal information you provide to us or that we obtain via SNS, as described above. You can only have one MyGlu Account and are not permitted to create multiple accounts. MyGlu reserves the right to suspend such multiple accounts without being liable for any compensation where you have created multiple accounts on the Platform.
8. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
10. You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your MyGlu Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your MyGlu Account.
11. Goods and services purchased from the Platform are intended for your personal use and you represent that the same are not for resale or you are not acting as an agent for other parties.
9. Order Booking and Financial Terms
1. The Platform allows the Buyers to place Orders and upon acceptance of such Orders by the Merchants, MyGlu will, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, facilitates delivery of goods or services, or completion of Tasks through PDP.
3. As a general rule, all Orders placed on the Platform and Delivery Services are treated as confirmed.
4. However, upon Buyer’s successful completion of booking an Order, we may call the Buyer on the telephone or mobile number provided to confirm the details of such Order, price to be paid and the estimated delivery time. For this purpose, Buyer will be required to share certain information with us, including but not limited to Buyer’s (i) first and last name (ii) mobile number; and (iii) email address. It shall be Buyer’s sole responsibility to bring any incorrect details to our attention.
5. In addition to the foregoing, we may also contact you by phone and / or email to inform and confirm any change in the Order, due to availability or unavailability or change in Order or change in price of any item in the Order as informed by the Merchant. Please note that any change or confirmation of the Order shall be treated as final. It is clarified that MyGlu reserves the right to not to process Buyer's Order in the event Buyer or Merchant or PDP is unavailable on the phone or any other means of communication at the time when we call you for confirming the Order and such event the provisions of the Cancellation and Refund Policy shall be applicable.
6. All payments made against the Orders or Services on the Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Pakistani Rupees acceptable in the Republic of Pakistan. The Platform will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the Orders or Services made on Platform. You can pay by (i) credit card or debit card or net banking; (ii) any other payment method approved by the State Bank of Pakistan, at the time of booking an Order; or (iii) credit or debit card or cash at the time of delivery. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by MyGlu is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment on delivery, collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing payment facility, MyGlu is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price.
7. Buyers acknowledge and agree that MyGlu acts as the Merchant's and PDP’s payment agent for the limited purpose of accepting payments from Buyers/Merchants on behalf of the Merchant or PDP, as the case may be. Upon your payment of amounts to us, which are due to the Merchant or PDP, your payment obligation to the Merchant or PDP for such amounts is completed, and we are responsible for remitting such amounts to the Merchant or PDP. You shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, make any payment directly to the Merchant for Order bookings or to the PDP for delivery of the Order or completion of the Task made using the Platform.
10. The final tax bill will be issued by the Merchant and PDP (if registered for tax purposes) to the Buyer along with the Order and MyGlu is merely collecting the payment on behalf of such Merchant and PDP. All applicable taxes and levies, the rates thereof and the manner of applicability of such taxes on the bill are being charged and determined by the Merchant and PDP. MyGlu holds no responsibility for the legal correctness/validity of the levy of such taxes. The sole responsibility for any legal issue arising on the taxes shall reside with the Merchant and the PDP.
11. The prices reflected on the Platform, including packaging or handling charges, are determined solely by the Merchant and are listed based on Merchant's information. Very rarely, prices may change at the time of placing Order due to Merchant changing the menu price without due intimation and such change of price are at the sole discretion of the Merchant attributing to various factors beyond control.
Disclaimer: Prices on any product(s) as reflected on the Platform may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information supplied by Merchant be incorrectly reflected and in such an event Merchant may cancel Buyer’s Order(s).
12. The Merchant shall be solely responsible for any warranty/guarantee of the goods or services sold to the Buyers and in no event shall be the responsibility of MyGlu.
13. The transactions are bilateral between the Merchant and Buyer, and between Merchant/Buyer and PDP, therefore, MyGlu is not liable to charge or deposit any taxes applicable on such transactions.
14. Please take note that your order may be subject to additional terms and conditions provided by the Merchant.
10. Cancellations and Refunds
Please refer to the Cancellation and Refund Policy for cancellation and refunds in relation to usage of the Platform for availing Services.
11. Terms of service
1. The Buyer agrees and acknowledges that MyGlu shall not be responsible for:
3. The services or goods provided by the Merchants including but not limited to serving of food, grocery, tickets, or any other items or orders suiting your requirements and taste;
4. The Merchant's services or goods, or services provided by PDPs not being up to Buyer expectations or leading to any loss, harm or damage to him/her;
5. The availability or unavailability of certain items on the menu;
6. The Merchant serving the incorrect Orders; or
7. Product liability of goods provided by Merchants.
2. The details of the menu and price list available on the Platform with respect to restaurant services, goods or any other services are based on the information provided by the Merchants and MyGlu shall not be responsible for any change or cancellation or unavailability.
3. Buyers and Merchants agree and acknowledge that MyGlu is not responsible for any liability arising out of delivery services provided by PDP to them.
4. Buyers may not be able to avail Services if their delivery location is outside MyGlu’s current scope of Service. MyGlu will keep the Buyer informed of the same at the time of confirming his/her Order booking.
5. Buyer understands that delivery time quoted at the time of confirming the Order is an approximate estimate and may vary based on the information obtained from PDPs and Merchants. MyGlu will not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of an Order.
6. Buyer understands that there are certain Merchants who undertake delivery of their goods and services to the Buyer and the Merchant may charge the Buyer for such service. MyGlu exercises no control on such delivery services and same shall be under the control of Merchant alone and hence all or any disputes arising out of such delivery services shall be between Buyer and Merchant alone. MyGlu shall not be responsible for such delivery services and assumes no liability for disputes arising out of the same.
7. Buyer’s Order will be only delivered to the address designated by him/her at the time of placing the Order on the Platform. Buyer’s Order will be cancelled in the event of any change of the address as informed by the PDP and Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund for the same. Delivery of goods and services in the event of change of the delivery location shall be subject to acceptance by the PDP or sole discretion of MyGlu.
8. The Buyer shall undertake to provide adequate directions, information and authorizations to accept delivery. In the event of no delivery due to any act or omission attributable to Buyer, the goods or services shall be deemed to have been delivered to the Buyer and all risk and responsibility in relation thereto shall pass to the Buyer without being entitled to any refund.
9. The Buyer understands that MyGlu’s (including Merchant’s and PDP’s) liability ends once Order has been delivered to him/her, except where the product liability of the Merchant subsists.
10. MuGlu reserves the right to cancel any order and/or suspend, deactivate or terminate your account in its sole discretion if it reasonably suspects or detects fraudulent behavior or activity associated with your account and/or with your order.
10. Services provided:
2. Buyer shall be required to provide credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment on the Platform. In this regard, Buyer agrees to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing the Services. Buyer shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by Buyer, i.e. in any transaction, Buyer must use his/her own credit/ debit card. The information provided by the Buyer will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. Buyer shall be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her credit/ debit card details. We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
11. MyGlu does not offer any refunds against goods or services already purchased from a Merchant or PDP through the Platform unless an error that is directly attributable to MyGlu has occurred during the purchase of such product or services.
12. We constantly strive to provide you with accurate information on the Platform. However, in the event of an error, we may, in our sole discretion, contact you with further instructions.
13. If you use the Platform, you do the same at your own risk.
14. Buyer agrees that the Services shall be provided through the Platform only during the working hours of the relevant Merchants and PDPs.
12. No Endorsement
2. By using the Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Members or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Members or other third parties who caused you harm and you agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy against us with respect to such actions or omissions.
13. Specific Terms with respect to Use of Platform for purchase of Pharmaceutical Products
1. Buyer can use the Platform for purchase of various medicines and pharmaceutical products from the pharmacy stores that requires a valid medical prescription issued by a medical expert/ doctor to be provided to a registered pharmacist for the purpose of dispensing such medicines and pharmaceutical products (“Prescription Drugs”), offered for sale on the Platform by the Merchant. In Order to purchase Prescription Drugs from the Merchant through the Platform, Buyer is required to upload a scanned copy of the valid prescription on the Platform. The Order would not be processed by the Merchant until a copy of a valid prescription is uploaded on the Platform, which shall be in turn shared with the Merchant. The Merchant will verify the prescription uploaded by Buyer and in case of the Merchant observes any discrepancy in the prescription uploaded by Buyer, the Merchant may reject the Order. Buyer is also required to make the original prescription available at the time of delivery of the Prescription Drugs. Buyer shall allow the PDP to stamp the original prescription at the time of medicine delivery failing which medicines will not be delivered.
2. Buyer understands and agrees that MyGlu’s Platform is merely a technology platform and the medicines and pharmaceutical products are sold by the Merchant. MyGlu shall not be held responsible in any manner for any error or omission or act committed on part of the Merchant or the Buyer.
3. Buyer agrees and undertakes that he/she will not repeat the use of prescription for which drugs have already been dispensed. In case a Buyer found repeating the use of prescription, the Order can be cancelled immediately. In any event, MyGlu shall not be responsible for any adverse effects or harm caused to Buyer.
4. Buyer agrees and confirms that he/she is completely aware of the indications, side effects, drug interactions, effects of missed doses or overdose of the medicines, Buyer Order through the Platform. It is imperative to seek professional advice from medical practitioner before purchasing or consuming any medicine.
5. The Merchant/MyGlu may maintain a record of the prescriptions uploaded by the Buyers.
6. Please refer to the Cancellation and Refund Policy for cancellation and refunds terms in relation to usage of the Platform for availing Services.
14. Specific Terms with respect to Use of Platform for purchase of Cigarettes and Other Tobacco Products
1. Buyer agrees and undertakes that he/she will not use the Platform to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products if he/she is below the age of 18 years.
2. The PDP may request Buyer to provide a valid age proof at the time of delivery of cigarettes and/other tobacco products, Buyer agrees and undertakes to provide a valid age proof, if requested for verification. If the Buyer is below the age of 18 years, the PDP shall cancel the Order. Buyer shall not place Order for loose cigarettes.
3. Please refer to the Cancellation and Refund Policy for cancellation and refunds terms in relation to usage of the Platform for availing Services.
15. Specific Terms with respect to Use of Platform for availing Services of MyGlu
1. The pick-up and drop off services are offered by and agreed to between the Users and the PDP alone. MyGlu assumes the role of facilitator only and MyGlu merely provides a Platform to facilitate pick-up and drop off services between PDP and Users. At no point of time, MyGlu shall be held responsible or liable for any transactions between Users and PDP and for the services offered by PDP.
2. The PDP will provide services as per your sole instructions. MyGlu does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such services to be provided by the PDP to the User.
3. You agree that the details of the items for pick-up and drop or concierge services, and the pick-up and drop location are provided or entered by you in the Platform, in accordance with which the PDP will render the services and perform the Task. MyGlu shall not be held responsible for any issues concerning the Task as the same is performed by the PDP as per your sole instructions and/or the details provided by you.
4. You agree and undertake that you shall not request for a pick-up or drop of any item which is illegal, hazardous, dangerous, or otherwise restricted or prohibited under any statute or law or regulation for transportation including but not limited to, items classified as hazardous material, dangerous goods, prohibited or restricted articles by IATA (International Air Transport Association), ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization), BCAS (Bureau of Civil Aviation Security) or other government or regulatory agencies; radio-active, incendiary, corrosive or flammable substances, hazardous chemicals, explosives, firearms or parts thereof and ammunition, firecrackers, cyanides, precipitates, gold and silver ore, bullion, precious metals and stones, jewelry, semi-precious stones including commercial carbons or industrial diamonds, currency of any nationality, securities, coupons, stamps, negotiable instruments in bearer form, cashier's cheques, travelers’ cheques, money orders, passports, credit/debit/ATM cards, antiques, works of art, lottery tickets and gambling devices, crockeries, livestock, fish, insects, animals, plants and plant material, human corpses, organs or body parts, blood, urine and other liquid diagnostic specimens, hazardous or bio-medical waste, wet ice, pornographic materials, perishable foodstuffs, fragile glassware, contraband, bottled alcoholic beverages or any intoxicant, infectious item or narcotics and psychotropic substances, as per laws of Pakistan, liquid, semi-liquid and gases, machinery parts containing oil, grease, fuel or batteries, philately items, oxidizing substances and organic peroxides solids, etc. You further agree that you shall not request for pick-up or drop of item(s) which require special transportation permit or require any special license under applicable law and/or item(s) which exceed beyond the dimensions of 14*14 inches and weight beyond 10 kgs.
5. In the event of you requesting transportation of any illegal or unlawful or prohibited items as mentioned above or which is otherwise restricted under any applicable law, MyGlu has the right to report the same to the law enforcement authorities.
6. In the event, during transit of your item(s) from pick-up location to drop-off location or while undertaking concierge services, if police or other law enforcement agencies demand for display of the item(s) for verification, the PDP shall have the right to display the item(s) to such authorities.
7. You agree and undertake that you shall abstain from sending high value item(s) whilst using the Services through the Platform and if you use the Services to send any high value item, it shall be at your own risk only and MyGlu shall not be held responsible for loss or any damage caused to such item(s). It is your sole responsibility to insure the items(s) to cover the risk of loss or damage to your item(s) during transit, MyGlu shall not be responsible for the same.
8. MyGlu and the PDP shall have the right to deny performance of Task(s) where it is not possible for the PDP to transfer the item(s) from the pick-up location to the drop-off location due to the big volume of the item(s).
9. You understand and agree that the recipient of the item(s) should be available at the drop-off location at time communicated for delivery of the item(s). In the event the recipient is not available at the drop-off location or refuses to take delivery or cannot be located by the PDP, you will receive a notification either through App and/ SMS and/ or a phone call (“Non-acceptance Message”). On receipt of Non-acceptance Message, it shall be your responsibility to take re-delivery of the item(s) at your location on payment of additional cost which may be communicated by MyGlu. In the event you refuse to pay the cost of re-transportation or re-delivery of the item(s) for which a Non-acceptance Message has been sent to you, you hereby authorize MyGlu and/the PDP to hold the item(s) in lieu of its claim of re-transportation of the item(s) and subject to payment of the said amount release the item(s) in your favour. In the event you fail to act in the matter and take re-delivery of the item(s) from the PDP, within the reasonable time especially in case perishable goods or goods with limited shelf life, you hereby waive all your claims to such item(s) and declare that MyGlu or the PDP shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or suffered, to the item(s), whether directly or indirectly.
6. Please refer to the Cancellation and Refund Policy for cancellation and refunds terms in relation to usage of the Platform for availing Services.
3. As we are providing services in the select cities in Pakistan, we have complied with applicable laws of Pakistan in making the Platform and its content available to you. In the event the Platform is accessed from outside Pakistan or outside our delivery zones, it shall be entirely at your risk. We make no representation that the Platform and its contents are available or otherwise suitable for use outside select cities. If you choose to access or use the Platform from or in locations outside select cities, you do so on your own and shall be responsible for the consequences and ensuring compliance of applicable laws, regulations, byelaws, licenses, registrations, permits, authorizations, rules and guidelines.
5. You understand and agree that the use of the Services does not include the provision of a computer or mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. You also understand and acknowledge that the use of the Platform requires internet connectivity and telecommunication links. You shall bear the costs incurred to access and use the Platform and avail the Services, and we shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be responsible or liable for such costs.
6. You agree and grant permission to MyGlu to receive promotional SMS and e-mails from MyGlu or allied partners. In case you wish to opt out of receiving promotional SMS or email please send a mail to email@example.com
7. By using the Platform you represent and warrant that:
1. All registration information you submit is truthful, lawful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
2. Your use of the Platform shall be solely for your personal use and you shall not authorize others to use your account, including your profile or email address and that you are solely responsible for all content published or displayed through your account, including any email messages, and your interactions with other users and you shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations, including those related to data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data.
3. You will not submit, post, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any content that: (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; (d) is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
5. You will not (a) use any services provided by the Platform for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind. In the event you want to advertise your product or service contact contact@MyGlu.in.
6. You will not use the Platform in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
7. You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Platform or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the Platform.
8. You will not use another person's username, password or other account information, or another person's name, likeness, voice, image or photograph or impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity.
9. You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
10. You will not delete or modify any content of the Platform, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
11. You will not post or contribute any information or data that may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political or contrary to our interest.
12. You shall not access the Platform without authority or use the Platform in a manner that damages, interferes or disrupts:
1. any part of the Platform or the Platform software; or
2. any equipment or any network on which the Platform is stored or any equipment of any third party
8. You release and fully indemnify MyGlu and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable laws of Pakistan. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, MyGlu cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Platform. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Platform.
18. Access to the Platform, Accuracy and security
1. We endeavour to make the Services available during Merchant or PDP working hours. However, we do not represent that access to the Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, error free, free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defects will be corrected.
2. We do not warrant that the Platform will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Platform. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
3. We do not represent or warranty that the information available on the Platform will be correct, accurate or otherwise reliable.
4. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the Platform to you personally, or to all users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice. We may any time at our sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A suspended User may not register or attempt to register with us or use the Platform in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by us.
19. Relationship with operators if the Platform is accessed on mobile devices
1. In the event the Platform is accessed on a mobile device, it is not associated, affiliated, sponsored, endorsed or in any way linked to any platform operator, including, without limitation, Apple, Google, Android, etc. (each being an " Operator").
2. Your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform is also bound by the terms and conditions of the Operator.
5. We are solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the Platform as required under applicable law. You and we acknowledge that an Operator has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Platform.
6. You and we acknowledge that, in the event of any third-party claim that the Platform or your possession and use of the Platform infringes that third party's intellectual property rights, we, not the relevant Operator, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
8. You must comply with any applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the Platform (e.g. you must ensure that your use of the Platform is not in violation of your mobile device agreement or any wireless data service agreement).
1. THE PLATFORM MAY BE UNDER CONSTANT UPGRADES, AND SOME FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES MAY NOT BE FULLY OPERATIONAL.
2. DUE TO THE VAGARIES THAT CAN OCCUR IN THE ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION AND DUE TO THE LIMITATIONS INHERENT IN PROVIDING INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM OR DELAY OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONALITY OF THE PLATFORM. AS A RESULT, WE DO NOT REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION POSTED IS CORRECT IN EVERY CASE.
3. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITIES THAT MAY ARISE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT/ DEBIT CARDS.
4. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORM. WE MAY HAVE FORMED PARTNERSHIPS OR ALLIANCES WITH SOME OF THESE THIRD PARTIES FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROVISION OF CERTAIN SERVICES TO YOU. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME ARE WE MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY'S SERVICES NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY INCLUDING, AND NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR, DEATH, INJURY OR IMPAIRMENT EXPERIENCED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY'S / MERCHANT’S/ PDP’S SERVICES.
5. MYGLU DISCLAIMS AND ALL LIABILITY THAT MAY ARISE DUE TO ANY VIOLATION OF ANY APPLICABLE LAWS INCLUDING THE LAW APPLICABLE TO PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY THE MERCHANT OR PDP.
6. WHILE THE MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM WERE PREPARED TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION REGARDING THE SUBJECT DISCUSSED, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THESE MATERIALS IS BEING MADE AVAILABLE WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERTISE, QUALITY OF WORK OR OTHER INFORMATION HEREIN. FURTHER, WE DO NOT, IN ANY WAY, ENDORSE ANY SERVICE OFFERED OR DESCRIBED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION.
7. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED "AS IS". WE AND / OR OUR EMPLOYEES MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE TIMELINESS, CONTENT, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, EFFECTIVENESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA FURNISHED HEREUNDER OR THAT THE INFORMATION OR DATA PROVIDED HEREUNDER MAY BE RELIED UPON. MULTIPLE RESPONSES MAY USUALLY BE MADE AVAILABLE FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES AND IT IS LEFT TO THE JUDGEMENT OF USERS BASED ON THEIR SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES TO USE, ADAPT, MODIFY OR ALTER SUGGESTIONS OR USE THEM IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER SOURCES THEY MAY HAVE, THEREBY ABSOLVING US AS WELL AS OUR CONSULTANTS, BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATES, BUSINESS PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY KIND OF PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY.
8. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSSES OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM. IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AUTHORS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN.
9. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES ARISING FROM PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), RESULTING FROM ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR MERCHANT ACCESSED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
21. Intellectual property
1. We are either the owner of intellectual property rights or have the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the intellectual property, in the Platform, and in the material published on it including but not limited to user interface, layout format, Order placing process flow and any content thereof.
2. You recognize that MyGlu is the registered owner of the word mark ‘MyGlu’ and the logo, other associated logos, including but not limited to its variants and shall not directly or indirectly, attack or assist another in attacking the validity of, or MyGlu’s or its affiliates proprietary rights in, the licensed marks or any registrations thereof, or file any applications for the registration of the licensed marks or any names or logos derived from or confusingly similar to the licensed marks, any variation thereof, or any translation or transliteration thereof in another language, in respect of any products/services and in any territory throughout the world. If you become aware or acquire knowledge of any infringement you shall report the same at firstname.lastname@example.org with all relevant information.
3. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Platform for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material available on the Platform.
4. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
5. You must not use any part of the materials on the Platform for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
22. Treatment of information provided by you
23. Third Party Content
You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to any other person.
26. Force Majeure Event
Any delay in or failure by either party in performance of its duties shall be excused if and to the extent such delay or failure is caused by a Force Majeure Event. The affected party shall promptly notify the other party upon becoming aware that a Force Majeure has occurred or is likely to occur and will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimize any resulting delay in or interference with the performance of its obligations. Force Majeure Event can include decrees or restraints of governments, acts of God, strikes, work stoppage or other labour disturbances, war or sabotage, epidemics or pandemics.
27. Relationship between the parties
The parties expressly agrees that (a) this agreement is not an employment agreement nor does it create an employment or worker relationship (including form of a labour law, tax law or social security law perspective) between MyGlu (and/or its affiliates) and Merchant or MuGlu (and/or its affiliates) and delivery partners; and (b) except as specified, no joint venture, partnership or agency relationship exist between MyGlu (and/or its affiliates) and Merchant or MuGlu (and/or its affiliates) and delivery partners. No party shall have the right to enter into contracts on behalf of, to legally bind, to incur debt on behalf of, or to otherwise incur any liability or obligation on behalf of, the other party hereto, in the absence of a separate writing, executed by an authorized representative of the other party.
This agreement contains the full and complete understanding and agreement between the parties.
Notice under this agreement must be sent to the address specified below, or an updated address provided by a party to the other. A notice is considered to be received: (i) on actual delivery, if delivery is by hand; (ii) one day after being sent by overnight courier; (iii) on actual delivery, if by electronic mail to the other party.
Notices to MyGlu should be provided to Building # 54, CCA, Phase 6, DHA, Lahore, Pakistan. Notices to you should be provided to the address or email address set out in the order form.
30. Governing law and Services Feedback/Suggestions
27. IP Notice and Take Down Policy
1. MyGlu has put in place IP Notice and Take Down Policy (" Take Down Policy") so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their right to ensure that infringing products are removed from the site, as they erode Buyer and good Seller trust.
Only the intellectual property
rights owner can report potentially infringing products or listings through
Take Down Policy by way of Notice of infringement in the specified format. If
you are not the intellectual property rights owner, you can still help by
getting in touch with the rights owner and encouraging them to contact
3. Note: MyGlu does not and cannot verify that Merchants have the right or ability to sell or distribute their listed products or services. However, MyGlu is committed to ensure that item listings do not infringe upon intellectual property rights of third parties once an authorized representative of the rights owner properly reports them to MyGlu.
28. Prevailing Language
In the event of a dispute as to terms, the English language shall prevail. The English language version of these terms shall control in all respects and shall prevail in case of any inconsistencies with translated versions.
29. Contact Us
If you wish to contact us regarding any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Platform, please send us an email to our customer support at email@example.com.